Nils Engelhardt studied Business Mathematics at the Technical University of Dortmund where he received his master’s degree. Using the so-called fast track, he joined the Centre for Finance, Risk & Resource Management at the beginning of his fourth Master semester in February 2018. In his master thesis, he examines novel determinants of corporate default in the case of micro-sized corporations. His main research interest lies in exploring new datasets and quantitative analysis with a strong link to economics and finance.
- (2019) Equity crowdfunding as an alternative way of financing Bachelor Thesis
- (2019) Implementing a battery index as a proxy for growing electric vehicle demand Bachelor Thesis
- (2019) Bankruptcy prediction models: A comparison of parametric and nonparametric conditional probability estimation Bachelor Thesis
- (2019) Pricing Credit Valuation Adjustment For Interest Rate Swaps Bachelor Thesis
- (2019) Modeling Default Risk In Peer-To-Peer Lending Bachelor Thesis
- (2019) Credit Card Fraud Detection Using Machine Learning Bachelor Thesis